These are important terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket to a SHEcom Event, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
In these Terms:
- We, us, our means The Biz Collective trading as Lisa Jones + Co (Lisa Jones + Co)
- You, your, yours means the original purchaser and, if a booking is transferred, any subsequent ticketholders.
- Event means the 2022 SHEcom conference and associated events, including dinners and other social events, provided by Lisa Jones + Co.
- Credit means monies left on file to the credit of the client which is available as payment, or part payment, for future events, courses, products and services. Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue, after which time they will expire.
- SHEcom Event prices are subject to change without notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking, prior to payment being processed. Discounts on Event fees can only be claimed at the time of booking, prior to payment being made. Discounts will not be offered retrospectively. Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same transaction. Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of Event fees. A booking confirmation and tax invoice will be emailed after we have received full payment. Please contact email@example.com if you have not received your booking confirmation and tax invoice within one business day of making payment.
- Booking Cancellations & Transfers: The following policy applies for all booking cancellation requests that we receive relating to the Events.
Change of mind post purchase of ticket up to the event commencement - no refund available.
Transferring bookings from one person to another within the same practice is permitted provided you have advised us at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the Event.
All cancellation or transfer requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Cancellations by Lisa Jones + Co: We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or relocate the Event. We will offer a refund, Credit or transfer if the Event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), Lisa Jones + Co assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline-tickets, accommodation, deposits, or any other expenses incurred due to cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the Event.